Heated targets for simple and precise zeroing-in of a thermal imaging riflescope.
How to use:
Please follow the 10 steps for successful usage of heated targets:
- The heat pack is air-activated, do not open the pad packaging until you are ready to use it.
- Open the packaging and take out the heat pad.
- Note! Do not cut or damage the heat pad while taking it out.
- Remove the paper strip from the back side of the heat pad to expose the adhesive surface.
- Stick the heat pad with the adhesive side to the center of the paper target marked with circle.
- Note! There is no need to shake the heat pad, it will warm itself up in 3-5 minutes.
- Attach the paper target to the desired location.
- Aim at the heated pad with a thermal imaging scope mounted on the firearm and optimize thermal view, so that thermal pad is clearly visible.
- Perform zeroing procedure as described in the user manual of your thermal imaging device.
- With the help of the round shape and small diameter of the pad, deviations of point of impact can be eliminated in just a few shots.
Quantity in the box:
- 10 pcs. paper target size: 30 x 30 cm
- 10 pcs. carbon activated heating pads with adhesive side: 40 mm (heated surface)
Duration of pad remaining hot: 10-20 min, on cold surfaces (depends on weather conditions)
Ingredients: iron powder, activated carbon, vermiculite, salt, resin, water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exclusive AU & NZ Supplier
We are retail, wholesale importer and distributor of optical products and associated accessories.