This device is delivered with all necessary cords to transfer video clips and pictures to the PC and to edit them.
• Compact dimensions
• User‐friendly interface
• Versatile functions
• Video input: full compatibility with the digitalNV devices Yukon (Ranger/Ranger Pro), Pulsar (all models of Recon series) and Newton (NV monocular Hornet).
• Choice of recording resolution (720x576@25fps, 720x480@30fps, 640x480@30fps)
• Recording format: AVI
• Setting recording time
• Video output: enables connection of the MPR to a TV set and viewing recorded video files on TV screen
• Motion detection function: recording is automatically activated after a moving object appears in the field of view of a NV device (the video recorder saves in its memory a 5 sec long segment before and after a moving object appears).
• Cycle recording overwrites automatically when storage is full (in this case older files are being overwritten)
• 70 Mb Built‐in memory
• Support of SD memory cards (up to 32Gb)
• Automatic shutdown
• Automatic display powering off
• USB 2.0 port